WordPress Speed Optimisation
We specialise in improving slow WordPress websites
Let’s face it, SPEED matters.
Having a slow WordPress website hurts your business. If your site is slow, potential customers will leave and go to your competition. As a result, you will lose valuable consumers and cold hard cash.
On the other hand, FAST websites can not only delight your potential customers but make Google very happy too. This, in turn, will help your search rankings, which will ultimately lead to MORE customers and money in your pocket.
If you’re ready to speed up your site, maximise your conversions, and make more money, give us a shout.
Why should you improve your site speed?
Improve user experience
Even a one-second delay in page load times can yield nearly a 20% decrease in customer satisfaction
Improve SEO Rankings
Google loves fast sites. The faster your website, the better the ranking will be
Improve Mobile experience
Over 50 Percent of mobile visitors abandon a site if it takes too long to load
Some of our happy clients before and after optimisation
We offer two website speed optimisation packages:
Our essential WordPress Speed Optimisation package includes:
- Fix Bad Requests
- Core WordPress Speed Optimisation
- Enable Gzip Compression
- Reduce server response time
- Leverage browser caching
- Add Expires Header
- Magnification of HTML,CSS, JS
- Remove query strings from static resources
- Optimise images
- Configure LazyLoad feature to reduce the number of HTTP requests
Our Premium WordPress Speed Optimisation package includes:
- Everything that is in the essential package, PLUS:
- Database Optimisation, and reduced page size
- Optimise Google maps
- Setup and configure Cloudflare content delivery network (CDN)
What are the Cloudflare benefits?
On average, a website on CloudFlare:
- Loads twice as fast (Google and your visitors will love this)
- Uses 70% less bandwidth (takes a load of your shared server)
- Has 65% fewer requests (faster load times for your content)
- Is way more secure for your WordPress site against attackers.